The list of massage benefits is endless. A specialist may not be available 24/7, but a specialized chair will always help out. Modern models allow you to work on different zones, achieving relaxation, warming up, eliminating soreness in problem areas.
Design features of massage chairs
Massage chairs have a certain resemblance to standard furniture, while the frame, upholstery, and filling are complemented by airbags, specialized rollers, and a microprocessor. The mechanisms are quite complex. Management of standard models is carried out via remote control.
Features vary by model. The additional massage techniques are available:
- Swedish massage;
- vibration exposure;
- exotic shiatsu technique;
- roller mechanisms.
Structure of massage chairs
Most models have the following components:
- The motor. Brings mechanisms in motion according to software settings. The speed can be adjusted via control panel.
- The computer. Built-in equipment allows considering physique, height, weight. The computer analyzes the anatomical features, providing maximum efficiency.
- Massage elements: rollers, heads. These parts are necessary for massage. Depending on the design, they can have a general effect (large elements) or give a point effect. You can massage different parts of the body, including one at a time, alternating tapping and rollers.
Why is it worth ordering massage chairs?
Our company presents vending massage chairs. They work for a fee with a time limit. This is a useful service for customers and a profitable business investment. Models quickly pay off, work automatically, giving a good mood, and positively affecting the health of customers. All you have to do is to maintain cleanliness and cash-in, and the energy consumption is minimal.
A quality massage prevents muscle atrophy, helps to relax, and provides the following benefits:
- toning muscles;
- improving the sleep;
- restoration of the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- blood flow improvement;
- mental state recovery;
- a positive effect on the skin elasticity;
- compensation for inadequate physical activity;
- improvement in blood pressure values.
Read the contraindications before purchase.
Vending chairs are popular because it is an opportunity to avoid appointments with a massage therapist. Installation locations may vary:
- holiday homes;
- large shopping centers;
- motels and pensions;
- entertainment centers and other objects with high traffic.
Vending chairs are a good source of income. Our company provides a wide selection of chairs; configurations with notes acceptors are available.
When buying, you should pay attention to the type of upholstery, intensity, power indicators, and other parameters. If necessary, our manager will advise you on the features of the model you like. To order, please contact us in a convenient way.